Enter the Fairest of the Fair Contest
2018 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!
Listed below you will find instructions relative to the County Fairest of the Fair Contest, also the score card upon which the candidates will be judged in both the preliminary screening and final judging.
Thursday, prior to fair week;
Place: County Center Building. Come in business casual attire. No guests or visitors allowed in building.
The scoring is based equally in the following categories:
- Personality and Attitude
- Maturity and Professionalism
- Speaking Ability
- Poise and Appearance
- Involvement and Activities
- Overall Impression
The finalists will be selected Thursday night, prior to Fair Week.
Final judging of the finalists will be judged at County Center at 7:00 p.m. Monday, of Fair Week. If for any reason you will not be present, please notify the Fair Office.
The three (3) members selected as the court from which the Fairest of the Fair will be chosen, will be notified.
- The judges will make their final decision at 8:30 on Wednesday evening of the Fair.
- The court members will be introduced and the crowning of the Fairest of the Fair will take place on Wednesday night at 9PM in the Show & Sale Arena.
- The Fairest will keep the crown for one year, until the next year’sFairest will be crowned.
- The Fairest of the Fair will compete in January for State Fairest ofthe Fair.
- The Fairest will be awarded a life membership to the Kenosha County Fair.
- The finalists selected for court will be given various gifts.
Committee: Nancy Barranco, Chairman, Dawn Barranco, Shelli Daniels, Doreen Daniels.