1) BORN or MADE UGLY – A Born Ugly lamp (one that needs no help to be ugly) or a lamp made or embellished by the entrant to make them uglier
2) MADE TO FAIR THEME – made or embellished by the entrant to make the lamp reflect the theme “Country Nights and Carnival Lights”
1st, 2nd and 3rd Place Prizes awarded for each category
1st Place – $30
2nd Place – $20
1) Be in working condition and must be safe to operate (no frayed cords or loose plugs).
2) Be safe to move (No barbed wire or broken glass, etc.)
3) Be a table top lamp and be no larger than 20” by 20” footprint and no taller than 40”
4) Be of a weight that a human being can move them – no fork lifts!!
5) Not have a religious, political, or sexual-theme.
6) Must not be a valuable lamp (Fair is not responsible for damage)
Entrant can enter 1 lamp in each category (must fill out separate form for each)
Bring in your entries on Tuesday noon till 9:00 p.m. to the open class building
Lamps are on display all week with pick-up on Sunday after 7 p.m. or Monday 9 a.m. till noon
Any exhibits removed before Sunday will forfeit any prize.
DOWNLOAD: Rules & Entry Form