Saturday 8:30AM; Weigh-In Starts at 7:30AM
1. 1000# KIDS CLASS (10-15 yrs. old)
3. 1200# KIDS CLASS (10-15 yrs. old)
5. 1050# 14HP single cylinder [pro cut tire class]
6. 1050 18HP twin or single cylinder [pro cut tire class]
7. 1050# 25HP twin cylinder [pro cut tire class] – DIESELS allowed
8. 1100# 14HP [pro cut tire class]
9. 1100# 18HP [pro cut tire class]
10. 1100# 25HP twin [pro cut tire class]
11. 1400# twin cylinder FLATHEAD engine
12. 1400# twin cylinder OVERHEAD engine
13. 1600# twin cylinder FLATHEAD engine
14. 1600# twin cylinder OVERHEAD engine
ENTRY FEE: $10.00 per class entered
A. Each tractor will have opportunity to pull in maximum of two (2) classes.
B. Tractors must go across scale after pulling in their class.
C. Driver can stop within first 25’ and re-pull.
D. For non-kid classes, drivers must be 16 years old or older – drivers 16 – 18 years of age will require their parent’s signature on entry form in order to pull.
E. All contestants enter at their own risk and will not hold the Racine, Kenosha, Walworth County AG Societies or any other hosting or spon-soring party liable for any accident, injury, or damage that may occur during this contest.
F. Operator must be in contact with seat at all times.
G. One hand must be on the steering wheel at all times.
A. Tractor cannot exceed 96” in length from center of rear axle to the fur-thest most point of front weight(s).
B. Limit engine size to 50 cubic inch
- Exhaust must shoot forward or upward.
- Engine must have a working governor with governor engine speed not to exceed 4000 RPM
- Engine must be equipped with manufacturer’s carburetor.
- Must run in pump gas.
- 4 cycle industrial type engines – NO AUTOMOTIVE, MOTORCYCLE, ATV, OR SNOWMOBILE TYPE ENGINES.
C. Clutch guards required.
D. Rear wheel drive only
E. Maximum draw bar height of 13” measured to bottom of point adjustment.
F. Maximum tire size 26x12x12 – NO CUT TIRES except in allowed classes
G. Tractors must have brakes in operating condition.
H. Accessible clevis with minimum of a 3” hole.
I. No duals, chains or studs.
J. Weights must be secured – DISQUALIFICATION if weights fall off while on track.
K. Wheely bars – Advisable in all classes.
L. If tractor goes out of bounds – DISQULAIFICATION.
M. If any part of the tractor falls off while on the track -DISQUALIFICATION.
N. Must have manufactured garden tractor transmission housing.
O. Hoods, grills, and rear fenders are required.
ADDITIONAL RULES FOR CLASSES 5-10
1. All general rules apply.
2. NO TURBOS – NO MOTORCYCLE – NO SNOWMOBILE ENGINES
3. Steel flywheel required.
4. 25HP Twins can run at 4250 RPM.
5. Must have 2 ½ LB. fire extinguisher.
6. 13” Hitch Height.
7. Belts & clutches must be shielded.
8. Cut & professional tires allowed 26 x 12 x 12 maximum size.
ALL QUESTIONS AND DISPUTES TO BE SETTLED BY TRACK OFFICIALS.
THEIR DECISIONS SHALL BE FINAL.
Prize money: 100% Payback System
Trophies: 1st, 2nd & 3rd in Kids Class + participation
1st & 2nd Place in each Adult Class
Trophies donated by: Phillips Excavating, LLC and Gust Dumpster Service